Evolve your business with managed securityFrom vigilant protection of systems and networks, to on-site staff awareness training, CNI understands that true IT security comes from an integrated, organization-wide approach. Trust the experts at CNI for vigilant protection and effective security solutions, no matter how simple or complex your security needs are.
A single gap is all an attacker needs to disrupt operations, steal information, hold your data for ransom, or even render your backups useless. We understand that the odds are against you, but our team of experts are here to limit these attacks from happening. Our team specializes in the following IT assessments:
- IT Audit – Determines whether IT support controls protect business-critical assets, align with strategic goals, and guarantee data consistency.
- Penetration Testing – Identifies high-risk IT infrastructure issues through the utilization of similar resources and methods of experienced attackers. Afterwards, our team will help develop management plans for preventative and reactive maintenance.
Meeting compliance regulations can be stressful, and for most businesses, they’re mandatory in order to operate. CNI provides peace of mind to ensure your organization understands the requirements, identifies gaps in compliance, and deploys effective countermeasures to address shortfalls and prevent recurrence.
- Holistic compliance process
- Security, payment, healthcare
- Custom solutions For legacy systems
- Comprehensive support from analysis to implementation
Securing diverse technology requires expert-level professionals with broad technical skills. Your business deserves to operate as safely as possible so that’s why the CNI team creates valuable security solutions that are tailored specifically for your operation.
- Designed to your specifications
- Smooth implementation
- Around-the-clock monitoring
- Full spectrum management
A significant portion of data threats are created from employee negligence. IT security is no longer a concern for just one department. It’s crucial for every employee of your organization to understand basic security measures as well as the threats employees face on a regular basis.
- A brief background about the definition of security awareness
- Coverage of the most common threats. i.e. malware, viruses, phishing, social engineering, and more
- A breakdown of proven defense tactics
Security & compliance is top priorityWe’re ready to earn your trust so here is what your business can expect
When it’s Time to Consider Security & Compliance Solutions
- Upcoming annual compliance
- Recent threat incident
- Upgrading to new technology
- Recovering from disaster or attack
- Unclear of security strategy
- New employee hire(s)